The Creative Blogger award is a 'pass it on' sort of concept, which means that I now get to nominate others for it. Oh, and tell some lies. *ahem* I mean creative fictions.
Specifically, I must:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link to them.
- Add the award to your blog.
- Tell six outrageous lies about yourself and one truth. (Another variant: Tell six truths and one outrageous lie.)
- Nominate five creative liars/writers and post links to them.
- Let your nominees know that they have been nominated.
#2 is also done.
- So now for the fun stuff!
Are these six lies and one truth, or six truthful statements with just one single lie among them? Have a guess, in the comments (and if you know for sure, don't spoil it for the others!)
:-) I may tell you next week...though I have been very forgetful, of late. Muahaha.
- Lobsters terrify me.
- I have no middle name.
- When I was a child I played the role of Mary in a school nativity play.
- I love doing bungee jumps.
- The first time I smoked a cigarette, I was 12.
- When I was a teenager I was in a samba-style drumming band.
- I play the same numbers in the lotto every week.
So, now to nominate 5 others! This is the hard part...I don't like upsetting or insulting people! And I'm still quite new to the blogger network so I don't have that many connections yet, but some of the people I know all know each other so they've already been nominated! Conflustering. So here goes:
E. J. Tett - Em's Blog of Waffles.
Lee Hughes - Lee Hughes Writes
Lily Childs - Lily Childs' Feardom
Rev. Wayne Austin Goodchild - The Change Has Started
Craig Saunders - Petrified Tank
So now to go let these people know I've nominated them, and then I'm done :-) Overall this was definitely fun to do, and it's a great way to showcase other writers' blogs and hopefully get everyone some more hits and followers and fans! So thanks once again, Pixie, and I look forward to reading all your thoughts on which of my fantastic facts are true and which are lies!